addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Erlang LA User Group Message Board › Erlang Engineer Op

Erlang Engineer Op

Jessa V.
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
Hi fellow Erlang members!

I'm looking for a senior Erlang engineer. Can anyone connect me to someone in the E. Bay Area? Or, perhaps you'd be interested. I need someone who can help with the development of new features on an SAAS platform. I'll share more details when we connect.

Much appreciated!
Jessa Vatistas
Keywords for this discussion: Keywords: GitHub, Erlang, Linux, SaaS, API’s, Agile, TCP/IP, HTTP, MySQL, Postgres SQL and MSSQL, Testing, Development, Quality Assurance