In this Meetup with psychotherapist and Relationship Coach Meriana Dinkova, will be exploring RELATIONSHIP SABOTAGE - We will address the many ways we can consciously, or unconsciously sabotage:
-Taking the steps to meet suitable partners ,or approaching them
- Developing relationships beyond casual dating
- Getting into long term romantic relationships past the honeymoon stage
- Sabotage the happiness and intimacy levels in existing relationships through negative patterns like criticism, emotional distancing, sexual withholding...
Some of them are obvious and some of the not obvious at all... be ready for some surprises:)
Price: $20 on Meetup until Oct 24th, $25 thereafter $25-$35 sliding scale at the door
- Do you tend to be mostly attracted to people who are emotionally, circumstantially, or geographically unavailable?
- Are you desperately looking for the 'right' relationship, but always end up quickly finding flaws and imperfection, which cause you to leave?
-Do you believe that long term relationships are reality for others, but somehow can not manifest for you?
- Do you get into relationships, just to hear over and over again , that the other person is 'not ready' to be in one?
-Do you tend to leave relationships as soon as the honeymoon is over?
-Do you find yourself longing for a lasting relationship, but find yourself not making the time/ effort to put yourself out there and manifest it ... or finding ways to push it away, if it does?
... Are you curious to look deeper into what might be going on?
Join psychotherapist and Relationship Coach Meriana Dinkova, for and evening of lecture, sharing and exercises, in which we will go deeper into the murky waters of RELATIONSHIP SABOTAGE.
You can come solo, or with a partner
Meriana Dinkova is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MTF Lic#45696) and Life- and Relationship Coach in private practice in SF and in the East Bay. For the last 16 years she has studied and practiced a variety of tantric, meditative and therapeutic methods involving the connection between spirit and body and the ways our attention influences our experience, particularly in the realms of connection, mindfulness and sensuality. For more info go to http://www.merianadinkova.com