Free educational workshops offered by The Atlanta Estate Law Center are aimed at informing, guiding, and advising the general public on a number of estate planning concerns in a relaxed setting.
All attendees also receive a free consultation for attending a workshop.
You will learn answers to all of the following questions:
HOW DO I PROTECT MY HOME AND LIFE SAVINGS (Asset Protection)?
• How do I avoid losing my life savings to a lawsuit, creditor or nursing home?
• Does my Will protect my “stuff ”? (It does not).
• How can my family avoid probate?
• Should I upgrade my Will to a Trust?
• What do I need to know about Revocable Living Trusts?
• How do Irrevocable Trusts work?
• Medicaid. What’s true and what’s not? How Medicaid works.
• How do I protect my assets for my family and legacy?
• How do I remain in control? Senior Care options for independence
WHY YOU NEED AN ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY
Topics the workshop will cover:
• Asset protection planning
• Living Wills
• Public benefits advice and planning
• Life and estate planning
• Disability planning
• Powers of Attorney for property and health care
• Life, Health and Long-term care insurance counseling
• Trust and Estate administration
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Health and personal care
• Veteran’s benefits
You can RSVP to any of my workshops right here on meetup or call[masked].