800 Park Offices Drive, Durham, NC
This meetup will be like none you have attended so far. You will learn multifaceted-strategies from a dedicated team who is passionate about your success in real estate. We take you to the depths of renovation, for flips and buy and holds. This includes site visits to see the homes and advanced strategies in action. Learn how it is really done.
The question you must first ask yourself is, “Can I make it in real estate?” If the answer is, “YES,” Then you MUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK! This includes online research, going to REIAs, networking with new and seasoned investors and acknowledging your strengths and weaknesses. And most importantly you must understand the financial workings and risks. Doing this will help you avoid saying,” If only I would have known." To get started check out this article.
In 30 years of real estate experience, I have found…...
1. The actual amount of people who make it in the business is around 3% after spending thousands of dollars in education. This is a 97% failure rate.
2. The average person if they are motivated, will make little to no money in the first 6 months to a year.
3. Only 10 to 15 out of 100 investors will make it wholesaling, if they survive and are educated properly
4. If trained properly to buy at the right price and with the right deal, 20% to 30% will make money in the first 6 months to a year.
This business is hard, but if you have a team of people around you that you can trust, then your odds of success will be improved greatly!
The goal of this Meetup is to show you how to make money. We will walk you through the deals that are in our system from beginning to end. That's right! You're not searching for deals, we're giving them to you! We'll support you through the whole process:
1. Completing the wholesale purchase
2. Finding money
3. Getting title insurance
4. Securing a contractor
5. Choosing the proper home insurance
6. Getting a good Broker
7. And more!
I am from the old school of real estate and The way we make money is by actually doing deals...Finding homes, renovating homes, Flipping homes or buying to hold homes. We will discuss the real truths about real estate investing and what it takes to make it.
The goal here is to synergies as a whole. I am a firm believer when the team that you work with puts their time, skills, talents and money to work for you and with you, then you have found the right team. Success will come for all so come out and join us for good old fashioned real estate education were the rubber meets the road.
See you at our next meetup!