Hey Ethereum Devs and Enthusiasts!
We're hosting another Meetup and hope everyone can make it. We are collaborating with the UofT Computer Science Students Union (cssu.ca) & The UofT Decentralized Tech Association (https://ulife.utoronto.ca/organizations/view/id/118727) who are hosting us at Sanford Flemming, 1105 on UofT campus. Thanks you to both organizations for making this happen!
What we'll do:
This session is going to be a mix of introductory solidity coding, research updates, node deployment and project demos.
1. Updates on Ethereum tech
2. Meeseeks Project Demo - Richard Moore and Yuet Loo
3. Multisig Overview, Deployment & Interaction - Stu Peters
4. Ring Signature Research Update - Elizabeth Binks
5. Node Deployment - Priom Chowdhury & Dustin Brickwood
6. Görli Testnet Overview & Bridge Demo - Aidan Hyman & Chris Fenos
7. How To Make A Collateralized Debt Position - Tim Williams
Everyone is welcome, from beginners to advanced coders alike.
What to bring:
- a laptop or pen & paper if you want to follow along with the coding component; this is optional though.
- that friend who's on the fence about blockchain but you know is secretly curious and wants to know more :)
If you are interested in presenting during our next meetup please email me at [masked].