Ethereum Singapore presents Golem, Gnosis, Digix, AirSwap & MakerDAO:
Golem, the project creating a decentralized global marketplace for computing power, will be touring Asia and has joined forces with several prominent projects in Asia to pull together a series of events. The purpose of this series is to do a deep dive into specific elements that make the blockchain ecosystem so diverse, fascinating and groundbreaking.
In the Singapore edition, Golem has joined forces with Digix, MakerDAO, AirSwap and Gnosis. Join these five prominent projects in this edition of Ethereum Singapore where we’ll analyze the following:
Token Models & Economics: a gentle guide to the blockchain ecosystem
The projects here have very diverse tokens with different functionalities and economics. Through a panel discussion, we will analyze them and showcase the uniqueness of these projects and how blockchain technology makes them all possible.
Before the panel, each project will have a short presentation of 5-7 minutes on their project.
- Julian Zawistowski (CEO & Founder) - Golem (https://golem.network)
- Martin Köppelman (CEO & Founder) - Gnosis (https://gnosis.pm)
- QJ Wang (Asia Lead) - MakerDAO (https://makerdao.com/)
- Michael Oved (Co-Founder) - AirSwap (https://www.airswap.io/)
- KC Chng (CEO & Founder) - Digix (https://digix.global)