addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ETHICS & REALITY in Practice: Real People Talking Honestly Message Board › Thanks For Your Suggestions

Thanks For Your Suggestions

Richard M.
RichardMohley
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 33
Thanks for your ethical discussion topics, we will get to them.

For me, the ideal question is one in which I am conflicted.

If it's clear to me, what's the point. If its not clear to you, let's meet and talk about it. If it's clear to you and me, but we disagree, then that is the best! Somebody could actually learn something.

I called this group the Ethical Philosophy Group East Portland because I am interested in ethics and the Portland Philosophy Group meets in Beaverton. I participate in the PPG, but since I live on the East side, why not a more central philosophy location?

I am sorry that I've been out of operation for a few months, but the sun came out and so did I.

Richard Mohley