addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eugene Veggies Message Board › Meals at the Ananda Health Center

Meals at the Ananda Health Center

A former member
Post #: 637
Hello,
I manage the Ananda Health Center on 7th Ave. It would be lovely to have healthy community meals here. I am up for it BUT, someone will need to take the lead on setup and cleanup. I manage the center and can offer the space, but don't have the time nor energy to manage and run the meetups.
If anyone thinks they have both time and energy contact Chuckananda at the Ananda Health Center (on meetup they are www.meetup.com/tantrichealth ....
Blessings