addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eugene Veggies Message Board › Vidalia Chop Wizard

Vidalia Chop Wizard

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone
This kitchen tool for chopping veggies is awesome and it is on sale this week at Bed Bath & Beyond so if you don't have one you might consider it.
I purchase zucchini, onions, carrots, yams, sweet potatoes, parsnips and sometimes red potatoes twice a month, prepare them with this chopper and freeze them in one layer on cookie sheets in the freezer and them combine all of them in a large container and put them back in the freezer all mixed together. I take a couple of cups out at a time, saute them with some seasoning and eat up..
Just wanted to share in case anyone else would be interested!
Mary
JJ
user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 16
Mary,

When you say "This kitchen tool..." did you mean to include a link? I'm curious what tool you are talking about (I'm a kitchen gadget addict). But I don't see a picture or link with your post.

Thanks,
- JJ
A former member
Post #: 2
Don't have a picture or a link JJ but it is in the latest flyer from BB&B
JJ
user 37645002
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 17
Thanks Mary. I hadn't seen at first that you had included the name in the subject of your posting. I'll look for it. Glad you found a way to get your veggie that really works for you.
Anne and R.
user 9507327
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
Mary, I just picked it up at BB&B. it was not on sale, but with the $5 off or 20% off coupons you can save on it. They have quite a selection in their kitchen gadget section, but I found them up front of the store in a bin. It may have been a bin for 'as seen on TV' items. I can't wait to use your suggestion and have chopped veg on hand. Chopping by hand is a time consuming event, so I tend not to do it to often. This will be a great tool. Thanks for the suggestion.
Anne