On the first day of Christmas Eurostaff sent to me... Part 2, The Virtual Story...
We look forward to welcoming familiar and new faces to continue our Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Meetup, exploring what is next for 2017, sharing knowledge, ideas, innovations and future plans.
As usual, there will be inspiring guest speakers, brainstorming, debates, networking... And most importantly, nibbles and drinks provided!
Let's continue to map the technological future.
• 7.00pm: Faviana Vangelius - CEO at SVRVIVE Studios: From living room to VR-launch within 6 months - learnings and predictions
• 7.30pm We welcome back: Viktor Peterson - CEO from CLVR Works, shares what it was like to carry out the world's first ever livestream combining 360 video and in-game VR from one of the largest esport events in the world!...
8.00pm: Networking break, grab some food, drink and demo...
8.20pm: Johan Svärd from SVRVIVE speaks exclusively about Embassy, his visions, what is hot for VR and trends to watch out for in 2017!
• 8.30pm: Katarina Nilsson - Naming Consultant and Owner at Eqvarium AB, will discuss how brand identity is essential for success with tips and advice, pivoted around VR. More info to come!
• 9.00pm Bengt Dalqvist - BoldArc, Using VR to look around homes, offices and buildings, completely wrapped in a highly realistic virtual environment
• 9.30pm: Network, food, drink, demo time!
Undecided on whether to come? Take a look at our last Eurostaff Connect Stockholm Meetup here: https://www.eurostaffgroup.com/media-hub/eurostaff-connect-stockholm-event-overview--60897/