addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Evanston Creative Writing Group Message Board › Evanston Creative Writing Group - Party at My House - February 8th

Evanston Creative Writing Group - Party at My House - February 8th

A former member
I just checked the RSVP's for the special event next Wednesday - a party at my house scheduled for our normal time slot (the 1st Wednesday of the month - 7-9PM) I see that only five folks have responded affirmatively - including the three founders, that makes eight. We have 54 members of the Evanston Creative Writing Group. I was hoping for a significant turnout for the party - a chance for us to get to know each other better with the thought that, the more comfortable we feel with each other, the safer the space is to create something.

If we don't get more positive responses for the party, my thought is to cancel it - can't really have much of a party with only eight people. I'll put the minimum attendance at 15 and let you all know by early in the week if it's a "go". Please consider coming! I throw a great party.

Thanks,

Sarah