addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Evanston Creative Writing Group Message Board › Sarah's upcoming cabaret show

Sarah's upcoming cabaret show

A former member
I'm doing my first professional show in a few weeks.   "Sarah and Friends Sing the Songs of Burt Bacharach".   It's at Davenport's Piano Bar in Wicker Park (www.davenportspianobar.com) with two Sunday performances (9/8 & 15).  The show is at 7PM and will last a little over an hour so you could do dinner before or after in that wonderful neighborhood.   If you want to go, go to the website and then select "The Cabaret" and then scroll to the date you want (the 8th or 15th) and you can make a reservation.   No charge to make the reservation - the show is $15 with a two drink minimum.  Do be sure to make a reservation cuz it's filling up and I'd hate for you to be turned away.

Hope to see you there!!

Hugs,
Sarah
(one of your fearful leaders!)