I am a travelholic! After years of planning trips with friends or flying solo around the globe I decided who better to form a travel group than someone who REALLY does travel. I get excited whenever I get ready to travel somewhere new and even to some of my old favorite places around the globe. In addition there are so many really fun festivals and events around the US and around the world that many of you may have thought about going but may have been apprehensive about travelling by yourself or just didn't know how to put together a fulfilling trip that highlighted most of the areas noteworthy places. I hope through this group that everyone gets to travel to atleast some place or event that they always desired to visit. This group is open to singles or couples as long as you love to travel. Please note this group is however only open to active travelers and although we don't charge a membership fee we do have the following requirements:
1. Your profile must contain a picture of just you (not an object or someone else).
2. You must each year attend at least one trip with the group or 2 cultural activities or meetings that we host.
3. Adhere to our no show or non payment policy for trips: Nonpayment or changing your RSVP to a trip or event in less than 3 days before a deposit is due equals removal from the group (it is at the discretion of the organizer of the trip to issue a warning if we feel there are extenuating circumstances) .
If you are issued a warning then for the rest of that calendar year the same day that you RSVP for a trip your deposit must also be submitted the same day. For the rest of that calendar year you will not be able to take advantage of the the delayed payment deadline date that we extend to the rest of our members as a result of receiving the warning.
We are responsible travelers and only want to include those that are also in our exclusive travel group.
4. Membership in our group and our trips/activities is under Meetup's Terms and Guidelines found on Meetup's site. In addition each trip may additional terms written by that organizer of the trip. Please make sure to review the policies on those pages.
-Payment will be accepted by Paypal or Zelle so you must have one of those if you sign up for a trip in this group.
-If you have to cancel your trip for any reason your trip payment is non refundable. Also if you do not finish paying for your trip by the last written payment deadline given to you by the trip organizer by default you cancel your trip.
4. Your membership can be ended by the organizer at any time if you don't adhere to Meetup's terms and guidelines for members listed on meetup.com or any other reason the organizers deem in the best interest and safety of the group.
In applying to join our group you are accepting of Meetup.com's membership terms and guidelines detailed as well as the ones listed above
If you can't adhere to these guidelines there are many other travel groups out there with less stringent policies and we wish you luck with them.