Washington St, Brighton, MA
The Spring I Session begins Sunday March 1st through April 18th!
This is a re-occuring meetup for 8 weeks every Sunday at 8:30 am to 10:00 am at the Oak Square YMCA in Brighton. This is a triathlon training program that I coach for new and experienced triathletes.
Register @[masked] or in person.
Every Sunday we do a 30 minute swim in a 25 yard pool, 30 minute spin bike, and 25 minute treadmill intervals run. Get direct instruction from a certified triathlon and Masters swim coach. Must be a member of any greater Boston Y.
• HD Video swim stroke analysis and swim mechanics development
• HD Running gait/foot strike and biomechanical analysis
• Two eBooks, Swimming for Triathletes and the Triathlon Training Toolkit
• Power focused cycling sessions
• Triathlon related prizes for great performances (wetsuits, bags, swim equipment..etc)
• Discount codes for triathlon related gear
• 2 full sprint simulations
***Limited capacity, this will fill up so register quickly. ***
You can register in person or by calling the desk at (617)[masked]
ALL ABILITIES ARE WELCOME.
Especially for people who have thought about triathlon and want a good way to ease into the sport. This is a perfect opportunity to learn. Existing triathletes who want to keep their skills sharp in the off season, this is the way to do it.
Receive specialized instruction and get HD video biomechanical analysis (swim stroke, running form and gait)