946 1/2 Hermes Avenue, Encinitas, CA
Starts this week: Monday, November 28th
Lessons in Meditation is Part 1 in a 4 Part Series on the Lessons in Self Realization as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple Swami Kriyananda, and is spiritual, as well as scientific, in its approach.
Cultivate Inner Peace and Joy
Learn a simple yet powerful technique of meditation as originally taught by Paramhansa Yogananda. Meditation not only reduces stress and improves physical and emotional well-being, it will help you to be focused and calm, and obtain direct experience of the divine realities within.
This 8 hour class series (divided into 4, 2-hour classes) affords in-depth, personal experience with:
• The “what & why” of meditation
• Medical science & meditation
• Energy & magnetism workshop
• Meditation asanas, the breath & pranayamas
• Hong Sau Technique
• The Energization Exercises
• States of consciousness
• Working with affirmations & prayer
• Developing a meditation practice
• Overcoming obstacles (dark forces)
• Living teachings & signs of spiritual progress
This course is open to anyone who wishes to learn to meditate, regardless of religious or spiritual background. Whether or not you are new to meditation, these lessons can help you establish and develop a deep, consistent practice and help awaken within the peace, joy and divine love that are a part of your true nature.
In addition to meditation, you will learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s “Energization Exercises,” a unique set of exercises that will give you better health, more energy, and an ability to direct the energy in the body at will.
* In-depth instruction to help you create and maintain a consistent & effective meditation practice.
* Downloadable textbook (pdf format) and audio learning tracks (mp3 format).
* Weekly, live guided meditations and discussions
* Certificate of completion.
· Class 1: Monday, November 28th
· Class 2: Monday, December 5th
· Class 3: Monday, December 12th
· Class 4: Monday, December 19th
Donation: 4-Week Course: $80.00 (scholarships available); Textbook available
In Divine Joy,