Press play into summer at Concerts in the Park in Downtown Sac! Grab a cold beer, a bite to eat from a local food truck, and rock out to tunes of local and nationally touring bands. Come early and stay late in Downtown Sac!
Spiffy up your 2-wheel ride for bike night at #CIPSAC!
Tonight, on the main stage:
- Madi Sipes & The Painted Blue
The Mill at Broadway DJ stage:
- DJ Eve
Tonight's food vendors are:
- Bacon Mania Truck Sacramento
- Azteca Street Tacos
- Post Oak Barbecue
- Sacramento Pop-Up Truck
- Yolandas Tamales
- Midtown Sushi
- Annie’s Sno Biz
- Rich's Ice Cream Catering
- Rotzy's Mad Batter
You can shop at #CIPSAC too!
- Wild Poppy & Co Boutique
- Identity Boutique
- Blossom Bathhouse
Show your #CIPSAC wristband for discounts at the official after-party locations:
- London Sacramento
- brü co
Ways to get around:
- Park for a $5 flat rate at the City Hall garage, Fridays from 9-5 PM, located on 10th Street, between J and I streets
- Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Ride your bike and valet with the Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates at 9th & J entrance
- Visit Sacpark.org to find more parking options
Concerts in the Park is produced by Downtown Sacramento Partnership and wouldn't be possible without the support of our sponsors: Bud Light, The Mill at Broadway, Xfinity, Bogle Vineyards, Golden 1 Center, Sacramento Regional Transit District, FOX40, ALT 94.7, Submerge Mag, Sacramento Magazine, and many more.
For more information visit http://bit.ly/CIPSAC
Questions, Private message me...