addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Excel Training Message Board › Files from the second meetup available for download

Files from the second meetup available for download

A former member
Hi Everyone,

We have some files from our second meetup for download from our website.  Go to http://www.free-excel-access-data-clinic.com/downloads/­ for:

The charts examples in Excel  (created by Joanne Burlison)

VBA examples for Excel   (created by Joanne Burlison)

Date Functions and Macros in Excel  (created by David Jenkins)

The One to Many Example for Access. (created by Dan Stern)  Note, this file has been updated since the meeting.  I added data and a couple of queries so that the structure can be easily understood.  I've also added a navigation form for the objects that I like better than the navigation side tab tool.

Please let us know if you have questions on any of our examples.

Thanks!

JoAnne (also Suzie, if it's confusing I go by both my first name Joanne, and my middle name Suzie, just to keep you on your toes.)