addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Exit 109 Yakers Message Board › When does thursday nights jazz in the park start?

When does thursday nights jazz in the park start?

Kenton S.
user 14231492
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 23
Any one know when we start the thursday night Jazz in the park series? Should be soon.
Carla
Carla1011
Shrewsbury, NJ
Post #: 16
Just looked, don't see the schedule list yet, but it should be soon.
Christopher
user 16424801
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 30
This Thursday is the start of Jazz in the Park. Start: Jul 12 2012 7:30 pm. Event Date: 07/12/2012 - 08/30/2012. - Riverside Gardens
A former member
Post #: 31
We doing a paddle? Weather is supposed to be good...smile

I don't even like Jazz but it seems as good an excuse as any...biggrin
Christopher
user 16424801
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 31
I'll be playing school bus tomorrow and won't be able to make a evening paddle. Enjoy if ya do get out...
Kenton S.
user 14231492
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 24
Hi all, Liz and I will be there thursday night around 7 with the canoe and head out for a float around 730. CU
Kenton S.
user 14231492
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 25
OK, It was just Liz and myself down there, Launched around 7;15 and stayed out till 8:30 then came back in and hung out for a while. C u all friday night.
A former member
Post #: 32
OK, It was just Liz and myself down there,

Unless it's posted as an event it's unlikely that people will know about it and attend.