addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Exit 109 Yakers Message Board › Jazz in the park

Jazz in the park

Kenton S.
user 14231492
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 30
I'm down at the cove. Weather OK Not as dark as it was earlier. Need someone else to paddle out with.7pm Thursday night. Kenton
Kenton S.
user 14231492
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 31
7:10pm As if on cue, Carla and Karen show up and we help each other unload and paddle out for a bit before coming back near the cove and drifting about listening to the music and enjoying the conservation. Real Good,.
CU
Kenton
Carla
Carla1011
Shrewsbury, NJ
Post #: 17
Turned out to be a beautiful night, water like glass, cool breeze, great music. Wish we could get these thursday night jazz paddles going again!
Christopher
user 16424801
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 33
"Wish we could get these thursday night jazz paddles going again!"

.....well ya just did, three people showed up but nobody posted it. (ok @ 7:00 in a discussion) The great thing about meet up is that you don't have to wait for someone else to post an event. If you want to or know your going to paddle, post it for others to enjoy it with. I originally posted these thurs nite Jazz paddle's as a reoccurring event but couldn't make them all so I just deleted them. Some people feel that only the site organizer could host and needs to be at every event. You don't have to spend any money for food & drink ... just show up paddle & enjoy. I hear all the time "I wish we could (fill in blank)". So please remember anybody could host an event even if just one other person shows up, sure beats paddling alone.
Thank you to the entire group for being such passionate active members of this fantastic kayaking meet-up. I enjoy the time we spend on & off the water together.
...........Now off to Turkey Swamp Park for this afternoons paddle.