Langham Place, Regent Street, W1B 2QS
The Travel club's Annual Christmas party will be on Saturday the 10 December starting from 6pm.
The first hour and half will be a drinks reception followed by a sit-down 3 course Christmas meal starting from 7:30 pm.
It will be dress-up event and the dress code is smart and elegant. If you want to know what that means have a look at the photo below and you may pick up some tips from this couple.
This does not mean you need to come in a Tux, but the idea is to make the evening special for you and for us .. wear something you don't wear every weekend.
The Heights Bar 15th Floor)
Saint Georges Hotel
It is on the northern end of the Regent Street, near the BBC building. The hotel takes a bit of finding but once you have found it come up to the 15th Floor and you wont regret it.
During the course of the evening we will have:
• A rolling photo display of all the wonderful photos people have taken on the various trips
• An award ceremony include an award for the best photograph and the best travel companion.
• Travel games
• I also hope to get some invited “Celebrity” guests. Such as Travel writers or people famous because they travel . They have been invited to liven up the evening with their dinner time stories.
• Dancing at the bar (perhaps)
So if you are looking for ….
This is the place to come……
Costs and other essentials
The cost for three course menu will be £27.50 per person. Drinks will be pay-your-own at the bar.
The payment is required in advance. Please pay by 1st December
To confirm your place in the addition to RSVP you also need to send me a message confirming you will be attending and with your email address. . You can send me the money as a bank transfer or through paypal and I will send you these links.
I also need your menu selections from the menu below by the 5th Dec,
Christmas Party Special Menu
Leek and Potato Soup (V)
Seared Scallops with Squash Puree and Red pepper Salsa
Warm Duck and Pomegranate Salad with Balsamic & Orange Dressing
Tomato, Mozzarella and Melon Salad
Roasted Norfolk Turkey with Chestnut stuffing & Pigs in Blanket, Cranberry Tartlet, Roasted Carrot, Potato, Brussels Sprout and Red Wine Jus
Red Snapper fillet with Grilled Fennel, Baton Carrots and served with Beans & Peas Sauce
• Stir fried vegetables with Spaghetti served with Grilled Tofu
• A u b e r g i n e & M o z z a r e l l a P a r m i g i a n a w i t h G a r l i c T o a s t
• T o m a t o a n d B a s i l C o u s c o u s w i t h M e d i t e r r a n e a n V e g e t a b l e s , F e t a an d S a l a d
• Seasonal Risotto
Heights Homemade Victorian Christmas pudding with Brandy Butter Sauce
Black Forest Gateau with Winter Berries
Vanilla Millefeuille with Cream Anglaise
Having been to Brazil, I can't wait for the next trip, look forward to meeting fellow adventurers.
am new to this - going to the xmas travel dinner with two friends
I like to meet new faces and places
Hi I'm Vinita
Hi Vineet and the other adventurers, it's me again. Carolyn :-D xx
love traveling and enjoy life outdoors
Went on 3rd mystery trip which was great! This sounds fun! Looking forward to it!!