Expanded orgasm is a sexual experience more intense and extensive than ordinary orgasm, striving for orgasms that are full-bodied and last from minutes to hours. Energetic sensations and contractions occur all over the body, especially in the abdomen, inner thighs, hands, feet, and genitals. Advanced practitioners report altered states of consciousness, deep emotional release and rejuvenation, profound spiritual experiences, and perceiving energy expanding beyond the limits of the body.
Although expanded orgasm covers all genders and different modalities (intercourse, manual, oral, etc.) Expanded Orgasm of Austin exclusively practices partnered manual stimulation of females. We are a syncretic group drawing on the techniques of many different "gurus" to include non-mystical elements of tantra. The core of our practice draws from the PhD work of Patricia Taylor, documented in her book Expanded Orgasm: Soar to Ecstasy at Your Lover's Every Touch (2014).
Expanded Orgasm of Austin operates as an unincorporated nonprofit association (like most Meetup groups) and makes no attempt to profit from services or sell additional services. All products are purchased directly by members from third parties. We ask for donations at events to cover the cost of facilities and Meetup charges.
1) Members must be at least 18 years of age. This is for obvious legal reasons. Anyone who appears they are under 26 years of age MUST provide 2 forms of age verification.
2) No one is obligated to practice with any other person and an explanation of refusal is not expected. ALL activities are between fully consenting, uncoerced, adults with NO expectation of reciprocity of any sort.
3) Exercise discretion at all times. You will likely hear personal details that should not be shared. Avoid gossip and backbiting.
4) Don't bite the newcomers! No one excels at Expanded Orgasm practice without practicing.
5) Men must remain fully clothed at all times.
The most important meetup is the EO Assembly, the place where we actually practice EO. The agenda for EO Assemblies is
• introduce EO practice, basic techniques, and terminology;
• reinforce the introduction through exercises;
• play communication games to achieve partner and group intimacy;
• perform light yoga, exercise, and massage to prepare for orgasm;
• engage in expanded orgasm;
• cool down through relaxation techniques; and
• share what we've learned, felt, and experienced.
Beyond EO Assemblies we have women's and men's support groups, book studies, and community fun nights
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:00 PM