Make new friends and connections from different countries, cultures and hangout locals in multiple venues around the city.
This is a professional network group for connecting international and the locals through share goals, values, interests and activities. Membership guideline for this group is "Mainly for professionals", most event is geared toward these group.
Most of us folks (be it expats, professionals business people, entrepreneurs or local Swedes from different cities) living in Gothenburg,Sweden knows how difficult it could be sometimes finding and making new friends here and expanding our social and professional networks. This group plan to change that and facilitate an environment where people can easily mingle and make news connections or catch up with old ones.
This group plan to organise many events a month all around the city.
This group is not like some other groups that have thousands of members, most of which are dormant and inactive. It is designed to be active with members engaging events.
Events will varies,
• Most will be public and some will be private;
• Most will be open invitation events for all and some will be by invite only based on past attendance;
• Most will be at public venues and some will be at private locations;
• Most will be free and some will be paid;
• And most importantly, all are promised to be great fun.
There will possibly be more events planned in the future as the group grows and depending on the time of the year.
All that is asked of everyone is to follow the following simple guidelines;
1. Always check and modify your RSVP days in advanced, no last minute, if your plan changed.
2. This is a professional networking group, so be social and cordial with fellow members (no aggression of any kind will be tolerated).
3. No trolling, offensive words, off-topics discussions on events posts.
4. No comment posting of any other meet-up point location except for the one officially posted. This is to prevent scattering of the group, confusion and logistical chaos.
Persistence Rule Breaker will leads to banning from this group and other associated groups.
Come and join us and have fun, make new connections, get to know city we all currently call home, meet new people in a gathering spot for meeting local, multicultural and international mix of people, a great way to spend day/evening/night with bunch of similar people and social activities you like.