addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Expats in Oslo Message Board Expats in Oslo Discussion Forum › From Mario: Help needed.

From Mario: Help needed.

Emma
user 13335031
Group Organizer
Oslo, NO
Post #: 4
I accepted to be LTO (Long Term Observer) on Ukrainian parliamentary election 2012 from www.enemo.eu. One man canceled and they need emergency replacement.
I am leaving at this Sunday for three months, until end of November.

I need to leave one small hiking backpack (50 liter) with excessive clothes.

Nothing valuable inside, in worst case scenario (if I am late or not going back) you can throw all that and have it :-) It is new, never been on hiking.

If anybody can help and give home to homeless green backpack?
Mario
user 54114272
Oslo, NO
Post #: 2
I am Mario Kovacevic, some of you know me from few meetups.
I understand it's that I ask much, but things happens. Quite supprised myself, they called me yesterday :-)

My phone is 905 909 25

Thanks anyway and see you soon,
Mario