addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Expats in Oslo Message Board Expats in Oslo Discussion Forum › Two Tickets for Sale. Ricky Gervais Oslo Spektrum. 7.30pm. Tonight!

Two Tickets for Sale. Ricky Gervais Oslo Spektrum. 7.30pm. Tonight!

James M.
james_marriott
Oslo, NO
Post #: 3
I have two tickets for sale to see Ricky Gervais tonight at Oslo Spektrum. Girlfriend is sick :( I am gutted. The cost 1200 kr but will take 1000 kr (ono) for them.

They sold out in about 30 mins when they came on sale so someone must want them!

My number is +47 9451 1284
James M.
james_marriott
Oslo, NO
Post #: 4
Just to say that tickets have been sold :)