addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Expats in Oslo Message Board Expats in Oslo Discussion Forum › seeking a room :-)

seeking a room :-)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all!I had to moved back to the UK in January after my Norwegian bf broke up with but absolutely love the country and people so am hoping to find work and move back. ive managed to get an interview for June and I was just wondering if I could be cheeky and ask if anyone has (or knows anyone who has) a spare bed they could rent me for 1 or 2 nights at all? Hostels are so expensive and after living in oslo it feels strange to pay almost tourist rates and I thought someone might want a few extra kroner - or I am also an excellent babysitter, dog sitter and cat sitter :-). also, if I get the job it will start September so if anyone knows of any rooms coming up to rent I would love to hear from you. thanks :-)
user 78171342
Oslo, NO
Post #: 1
Hey Victoria...I reckon the best place for you to get host in Oslo would be in couchsurfing ( Just register yourself..and post a couch request in the Oslo page...thats it! :)
Javier Talens S.
user 27906082
Oslo, NO
Post #: 3
Hi Victoria, i can offer to you my couch for free for the two days you need.