addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Expats Meet Dutchies Message Board › thanks for a great evening!

thanks for a great evening!

Lexy 'the curly g.
user 16467171
Amsterdam, NL
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone who attended the drink @ Stanislavski yesterday evening. It's great to see that so many (nearly 60) people have enjoyed yesterdays evening. Please continue bringing your friends since they are very welcome as well.

Co-host

I would like to thank my co-host Freddy for assisting me yesterday evening! You did a good job there and as promised I will list your name on the co-host reservelist for future meet ups!

Review

I would like to ask you to rate yesterday's evening and write a group review here: http://www.meetup.com/ExpatsMeetDutchies/about/comments/?op=all­ ( thanks Shila for your review! )

Pictures

I have uploaded a few pictures I made yesterday. If you dislike your picture for some reason, please send me an email and I will erase it. If you have made pictures of yesterdays evening (like you Dave) please upload them. Do tag yourself in the pics :).

Now I have nothing more than to wish you all a great EASTER weekend! If you don't know why we celebrate Easter or if you would like to know more about it, you are able to find your answers here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter­

See you the 26th of April @ Du-Cap!

Sunny greetings,

Lexy ' the curly girl '