Hike the iconic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with our Women Only, Small Group Adventure Tour in Peru. You’ll spend 4 days and 3 nights trekking the classic route to reach Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate. Prior to your trek, you’ll spend 3 days acclimatizing in Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
During the first part of your adventure you’ll explore the ancient ruins, landmarks, and museums of Cusco and the Sacred Valley with Explorer Chick on private tours. Sites to see include Cusco Cathedral, Qoricancha, and Sacsayhuaman. You’ll visit the famous Maras Salt Pans and Moray Inca site learning about the experimental agricultural techniques. You’ll be immersed in ancient Incan culture with a visit to a village learning about weaving techniques, sharing a meal, and touring homes.
You’ll start your iconic journey on the Inca Trail on Day 4 following in the footsteps of the Inca and their holy pilgrimage to Machu Picchu. The next 4 days and three nights will be spent trekking up and over mountain passes, through breath taking valleys, and enjoying the stunning scenery. The historical significance and beauty of the route make it the most popular. However, we hike a bit further on our first trekking day to create space between ourselves and the majority of groups.
You’ll enjoy Deluxe camping on the trail sleeping 2 per 4 person tent, eating in dining tents, and enjoying private toilets and showers. Porters and professional chefs will aid our group along the trail assisting with gear and set up allowing you to exhale, free your mind, and take in the challenging and sacred journey.
Peru strictly limits the number of travelers on the Inca Trail per departure day. PERMITS WILL SELL OUT for your date.
Book your spot ASAP.
You must have your Passport to book. If you do not have your passport, please send us an email ([masked]). We can temporarily secure your permit with your license.
Explorer Chick will secure your Inca Trail Permits as soon as our Trip Minimum is met.
After the minimum is met, we secure permits as soon as we receive a new booking and deposit. We will do this until the permits are sold out.
Permits cannot be transferred to a different date or person.
• Trek the Famous Inca Trail over 4 days on an exclusive and private Explorer Chick tour with local Peruvian guides.
• Climb three mountain passes including Dead Woman’s Pass and descend into valleys with a panoramic view of snow capped mountains before entering the Sun Gate to reach Machu Picchu.
• Enjoy deluxe camping, a professional chef, porters, private group dining tent, chairs, toilets, and hot shower on the Inca Trail. You’ll have a lightened load carrying only your day’s needs in a day pack.
• Three days of acclimatizing while enjoying the sites and sounds of Cusco and the Sacred Valley. Learn Peruvian and Incan history with several private tours to the must see sites including Cusco Cathedral, Qoricancha, and Sacsayhuaman.
• Set your sights on and learn agricultural techniques at the famous Maras Salt Pans and Moray Inca site.
• Immerse yourself in Incan culture learning about ancient weaving techniques and purchasing tapestries from locals to take home.
• Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
• Optional Extension: Embark on the challenging trek to see the vibrant colors of Rainbow Mountain.
Early Bird Discount: $3,899
Discount Code: EBINCA072519
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!