Adventure to Machu Picchu and trek to Rainbow Mountain with our Women Only, Small Group Adventure Tour in Peru. You’ll spend 4 days on a Multi-Sport journey to Machu Picchu including Hiking, Mountain Biking, White Water Rafting, and Zip-lining. Prior to your journey, you’ll spend 2 days acclimatizing in Cusco and the Sacred Valley. You will also embark on a single day hiking tour to Rainbow Mountain.
During the first part of your adventure you’ll explore the ancient ruins, landmarks, and museums of Cusco and the Sacred Valley with Explorer Chick on private tours while acclimatizing. Sites to see include Cusco Cathedral, Qoricancha, and Sacsayhuaman.
On Day 3, it’s an epic and challenging day of hiking to Rainbow Mountain. You’ll go deep into the spectacular painted hills, also known as Vinicunca. Rainbow Mountain is an unexplored land filled with snow-covered glaciated peaks, wildly desert landscapes, herds of alpaca, and immaculate beauty.
You’ll start your Multi-Sport journey to Machu Picchu on Day 4 with a string of exciting adventures. To reach the sacred site, you’ll first hike the scenic Salkantay Trail surrounded by snowcapped mountains. You’ll then mountain bike to a coffee farm to learn from local farmers. Next is an exciting white water rafting trip down the Urubamba river. You’ll sooth sore muscles and relax in crystal clear hot springs. You’ll zip between mountains and over canyons. Finally, you’ll hike the Inca trail to Aguas Calientes, before a full day of exploring Machu Picchu and climbing Machu Picchu Mountain.
• Journey to Machu Picchu over 4 days by multi sport adventures with exclusive and private Explorer Chick tours with local Peruvian guides.
• Hike the scenic Salkantay Trail. Mountain Bike to a Peruvian coffee farm. White Water Raft the Urubamba River. Soak in natural hot springs. Zipline in the mountains across canyons.
• Embark on the challenging trek to see the vibrant colors of Rainbow Mountain.
• Immerse yourself in two days of Peruvian culture while acclimatizing to the higher altitudes. Enjoy the sites and sounds of Cusco and the Sacred Valley. Learn Peruvian and Incan history with several private tours to the must see sites including Cusco Cathedral, Qoricancha, and Sacsayhuaman.
• Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!