Needs a location
Discover the massive glaciers and towering mountains of Patagonia in Torres del Paine National Park on this Women-Only, 10 Day Trekking Adventure.
Patagonia. The place, not the retail company. Simply looking at photos of this magnificent landscape makes one's heart flutter like seeing an 8th grade crush catch your eye at the school dance. The Patagonian landscape is unlike anything else in the world. Nestled near the southern tip of South America, we'll explore the incredible Torres del Paine National Park on this 10 day trekking adventure experiencing the best glaciers, mountains, cirques, alpine lakes and valleys Patagonia has to offer.
After meeting your crew of fellow Explorer Chicks in Punta Arenas, we'll travel 5 hours to Torres del Paine National Park where the real adventure begins. You'll spend 6 days and 5 nights hiking the entire Paine Massif Round trek on a fully portaged trip (all camping gear will be carried for you)! We'll spend our days hiking to remote alpine lakes, kayaking among massive icebergs and near the towering Grey Glacier, waking up to views of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, going to sleep with turquoise lakes a few hundred steps away and basking in the shadows of the jagged mountains that Patagonia is known for.
On the final two nights of our adventure, we'll reward ourselves by lodging in the world's first Geodesic Dome Hotel as we feast on gourmet Chilean cuisine and hike to the infamous "Base of the Towers".
This adventure is for Explorer Chicks who love a good challenge, don’t mind trading their bed for a cozy sleeping bag, and crave the beauty that is unique only to Patagonia.
• Adventure Highlights:
• Spend 6 days trekking through Torres del Paine National Park experiencing parts of the backcountry that is only accessible by your own two feet with your private Explorer Chick group and local Chilean Guide(s).
• Trek the infamous "Towers Hike" to view jagged peaks and turquoise alpine lakes.
• Marvel at Grey Glacier as you get up close and personal by kayaking across Grey Lake while navigating floating icebergs.
• Complete the entire Paine Massif Round Trek - You'll hike up and down John Gardner Pass as you view Grey Glacier from a birds eye view, experience Dickson Glacier in a serene, backcountry setting, and fall asleep every night to views you won't find anywhere else in the world.
• Enjoy 3 nights in the World's first Geodesic Dome Hotel in Torres del Paine National Park.
• Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
Early Bird Discount: $300
Expires: July 1, 2019
Discount Code: EBPATA012020
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!