Needs a location
Hike into the wild and unspoiled landscapes of the North West Highlands in Scotland on our 8 Day, Women Only, Small Group Hiking Adventure Tour in Scotland!
You’ll experience authentic Scotland first hand with its vast landscapes, rocky coastlines, and secluded mountains. Your adventure in Scotland will be the perfect blend of culture, food, challenging hikes, historical castles, and Mama Nature.
You’ll enjoy a scenic train ride from Edinburgh through Cairngorms National Park to Inverness before taking our private Explorer Chick transport deep into the North West Highlands. The North West Highlands of Scotland are known for rugged landscapes, sparsely populated villages, imposing peaks that jut out of the ground, and thousands of lochs in every direction.
You’ll embark on hikes daily to explore this “off the beaten track” paradise of Scotland. You’ll tick off your first Munro at 3,218 feet with the reward of a bird’s eye view of the Torridon Mountains below. You’ll scramble up remote peaks of the Assynt region passing numerous lochs to gain the summit. You’ll savor delicious pies picnicking on rugged coastline cliffs. You’ll sip on whiskey and gin from a local distillery. You’ll experience the local flavor and flair of remote villages where sheep and other livestock roam free. You’ll head out on the town in search of local pubs with live music. You’ll ignite all of your senses with meals sourced locally and following Scottish tradition. Each night, we’ll return to cozy, authentic Scottish Inns.
Oh, and what’s Scotland without trip to a wonderfully preserved castle or ruin? You’ll visit the ruins of a 16th Century castle imagining the life of long ago. On your final night, you’ll sleep and feast in a 15th Century Castle luxury hotel like the Explorer Chick Queens that you are!
• Experience the unspoiled vistas and cultural gems of Scotland’s North West Highlands!
• Travel by train and have your camera ready as you catch your first glimpse of the Scottish landscape in Cairngorms National Park.
• Feast your eyes across the entire country of Scotland with views of the East and West coast from a small mountain peak.
• Bag your first Munro – a Scottish mountain over 3,000 ft. Outdoor enthusiasts often take decades to complete all 282 peaks in Scotland!
• Explore the rugged coastlines of Scotland while enjoying a savory, homemade pie from a local restaurant.
• Hike up mountainsides, across grassy landscapes, and long ridge lines with views tiny lochs in the distance in the Assynt region.
• Visit the ruins of a 16th century castle in rural Scotland.
• Relax and wind down each evening in traditional, Scottish lodging and seek out local pubs with live music.
• Dine like a local tasting a variety of authentic Scottish flavors in local restaurants throughout the North West Highlands.
• Relax with a comprehensive itinerary that makes the logistics of arrival and everything between easy.
• Exclusive and Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Badass women!
Early Bird Discount: $300
Discount Code: EBSC091419
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!