Needs a location
Hike the best trails in Canyonlands and Arches National Park while exploring the desert landscape over a 4 day Weekend on our Women-only, Small Group Hiking Tour in Moab, Utah.
Your Hiking Adventure has been carefully curated and “in the field” tested by your Explorer Chick team over years of playing in this outdoor mecca in the desert. You'll squeeze in some serious hiking over the course of a long weekend working on those hiker booty gains. Don't expect to find some of these trails on your average Utah hiking blog! Heck no!
You'll wander among red, sandstone pillars in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park. You'll explore 6 arches in one trail and quickly discover the namesake of Arches National Park. You'll catch an unforgettable sunrise at Deadhorse Point State Park as you sip your coffee and munch on your breakfast. You'll descend down layers of red, pink, brown, and white sandstone to enjoy a well earned lunch on the White Rim of the Colorado River in Canyonlands National Park. Every day you can expect to be challenged by a new trail, new horizon, and new National Park on your adventure trip for women only.
Every night, you’ll kick off your dusty hiking boots in our Explorer Chick Lodging while sharing bad jokes and retelling the day’s SHE-Nanigans! Your Explorer Chick guides will prepare fresh breakfasts and dinners every night when not enjoying a local, favorite eatery. Oh, and we’ll squeeze in time for you to meander and shop in the funky little town of Moab. Plus, it's an easy rendezvous at a Salt Lake City airport hotel. We'll take care of all the transportation from there!
Phew, did we mention this is all going down in 4 days?
Explorer Chick is an approved and permitted Commercial Operator for Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.
• Experience 4 days of hiking Explorer Chick's favorite desert trails in two iconic National Parks - Arches and Canyonlands.
• Witness the power of wind as you hike among iconic formations in Arches National Park where over 2,000 arches have been documented.
• Wander through slot canyons, among sandstone hoodoos, and across wind-eroded plains in the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park.
● Wake early to watch the sunrise over the canyon in Dead Horse Point State Park while munching on breakfast and sipping on hot coffee.
● Hike in secluded areas of the desert where you'll hear nothing but the rustle of the wind and scruff of your hiking boots.
● Meander into the shops of the quaint and artsy town of Moab.
● Relax with a comprehensive itinerary that makes the logistics, transportation, navigation, meal planning, lodging, and everything between easy.
● Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of bold women!
Early Bird Discount: $200
Discount Code: EBMB091219
Go to our website for more information and to book!
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!