Needs a location
Experience Baja, Mexico like no one else aboard a privately chartered boat! Spend your days playing at sea with Whale Sharks and sea lions and your evenings fast asleep in your bunk anchored in the Sea of Cortez on this women only, small group active Baja Mexico Adventure!
Your time in Baja will be jam packed with only the best in adventure! You’ll swim with playful sea lions. You’ll come face to face with the largest known fish, the whale shark! You’ll learn to breathe under water with a Discover Scuba Diving day. Already a certified Scuba Diver? Fantastic! There will be equipment available for you to borrow.
Yes, there’s more! You’ll learn how to surf off the shores of Todos Santos. You’ll leave behind the equipment learning the technique to dive naturally and become a Level 1 Certified Free Diver. You’ll take to land to hike and explore the natural pools in the Sierra de Laguna. Phew.
You’ll spend 6 days/5 nights aboard our privately chartered boat exploring Isla Espíritu Santo National Park and it’s neighboring islands in the Sea of Cortez. Each night, you’ll fall asleep to the silence and tranquility anchored in a bay under a star filled sky. You’ll spend your final night camping at Huertas Los Mangos in Santiago fully equipped with all of your basic camping needs including a lively happy hour around the campfire.
• A surf lesson off the shores of the adorable, bohemian town of Todos Santos.
• Search for and snorkel with Whale Sharks in the bay of La Paz.
• Give Scuba Diving a try without the full commitment with a Discover Scuba Diving Day.
• Ditch the equipment and earn your AIDA 1 in Freedviving.
• Snorkel with the fun and playful sea lions of Los Islotes.
• Explore the sea caves and beaches of Baja California.
• Hike the Sierra de Laguna discovering natural swimming holes.
• Enjoy the tranquility and solace of the sea.
• Free range use of on-board water equipment aboard our private vessel including kayaks and snorkel gear.
• Live a life at sea aboard a privately chartered boat with a small group of women-only Explorer Chicks.
• Enjoy an evening of camping under the stars around a bonfire with a happy hour and authentic Mexican dinner.
• Meals – All of your meals are included from Lunch on Day 1 through Lunch on Day 7.
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!