addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Message Board › 2nd ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Meetup Planning

2nd ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Meetup Planning

Kelly S.
kellysims
Torrance, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone!

So sorry it's taken me this long to get back into the swing of things. I've been busy building ExpressionEngine websites, and that's a great thing!

Let's start a short discussion of the next meetup. I need topic ideas and venue decisions. I'll start two polls here, one for venues and one for topics. I'd like to get some comments here too on days of the week. Our last meetup was a weekday, should we do a weekend this time? What works best for you, but be flexible!

I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Kelly