Us. Now. ☺
"Who wants to have a waterfight this summer? Raise your hands, and pull your trigger finger, cause we're going to get soaked!!
Join the ESV contingent to join flashmob vancouver and Vancouver's 8th Annual Waterfight!!
(Photo belongs to Flashmob and Vancouver's 8th Annual Waterfight)
Meeting stanley park bus loop
Code of Conduct:
1) This is a water fight - don't bring any other weapons apart from water pistols. WATER BOMBS ARE MESSY SO, If you must, please CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF - littering is a crime and we love our planet.
2) We are not going to be your parents, nor are we going to be the police. If you see some one doing something stupid tell them to stop - if you're doing something stupid - don't. You're going to ruin it and this has the potential to be a massive laugh.
3) Dress for the occasion, you're going to get WET! Shorts, bikinis, flippers, floaty arm bands, whatever?
4) Don't terrorise the public. If they want to get involved, let them. THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION.
5) Don't bring cameras. They're going to get wet and DON'T come complaining when they don't work. There will be plenty of other people involved devoted to taking pictures. And while we're on the subject, put your cell phone in a ziploc if you want it to live through the day.
6) This is a LAUGH, don't take it too seriously, and don't beat each other up over it (close up shooting and all that).
7) Don't leave any mess behind!!! I'M LOOKING AT YOU ESPECIALLY, WATER-BALLOONERS. We come and then go (the place looks the same as it does when we came, that includes plastic bottles, etc). There should be no evidence that we ever flash mobbed the area.
8) DON'T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!
9) Please try not to use more water than you have to - preserve your supplies. Remember there could be a water ban this summer.
10) If anyone asks who's organised it - we all happened to be in the same place at the same time. Amazing, isn't it?
11) No dyed water - it stains cloths AND it could stain the pavements. Not good, it's vandalism.
12) SPREAD the word.
WAIVER-Members attending this event are solely and totally responsible for their own personal safety and well being before, during, and at any time after the conclusion of this event. The hosts, groups and organizers shall be held harmless and shall be unconditionally free forever of any and all liabilities, obligations and responsibilities to any of the attendees. By RSVPing yes to this event, you are automatically agreeing to the terms of this waiver.