addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Extremely Shy - Looking for friends? Message Board Extremely Shy - Looking for friends? Discussion Forum › Extremely Shy Podcast - Episode 8 (ft. Brad and Katherine)

Extremely Shy Podcast - Episode 8 (ft. Brad and Katherine)

Kevin
user 40397922
Port Coquitlam, BC
Hello all,

Extremely Shy Podcast episode 8 has been released. It is the #1 podcast of any Meetup group in Vancouver!

You may subscribe/listen to the podcast including previous episodes from the following locations:

Successful summer events!! A "thank you" to various people in the group for their generosity and contributions. This episode features Brad and Katherine as they talk about life and crazy stories. All music rights are property of their rightful owners.
Please email your feedback to me or post it on the discussion forum under Extremely Shy Podcast. We welcome any polite and constructive feedback you can give us. Please let me know if you have any questions about how to subscribe or any issues downloading it.

http://tinyurl.com/sh...­

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/es...­

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,

Kevin
Co-Organizer
Ed
Guy_with_the_hat
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 263
I heard the background music from ChronoCross! (awesome game)

Thanks for recording, editing and sharing Kevin,

Many of us were wondering what happened to last month's podcast. we're all glad its back =D
Looking forward to the next podcast.
Kevin
user 40397922
Port Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 84
Thanks Ed! Good to know you played that game!

My apologies to everybody for the first 5 minutes of the podcast being too quiet. The normalization process didn't work as expected when I was editing.
Jeff W.
Kindof_a_BigDeal
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 23
Great as always :)
Kevin
user 40397922
Port Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 88
Thanks Jeff!

Does anybody here store rice in their room?
Ed
Guy_with_the_hat
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 285
Does anybody here store rice in their room?
I store snacks and energy bars in my room but not rice.