addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

FAIR HILL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP Message Board › Big Photo Event in Wilmington

Big Photo Event in Wilmington

A former member
Post #: 5
I wanted to call everyone's attention to a "Photo Summit" coming in late February. Here are the details:

Horizon Photography Summit

Fourteen exceptional photographer/instructors lead classes on a range of subjects: Flash…Digital Printing …Glamour…Street Photography…iPhone Applications…Travel Photography…Recent Developments in Cameras …and much more.

Date/Location: Feb. 23-24 (Sat/Sun) • U. of Delaware Wilmington Campus
(same time/location as the Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography)

Cost: $120 for one day, $220 for both (for registration by Jan. 15) Group discount for four or more.

Link: http://www.horizonwor...­

Steve Gottlieb
Kennyg
user 4816693
Wilmington, DE
Post #: 44
thanks for the info steve. hope we can get enough members to sign up for the group discount
A former member
Post #: 15
thanks for the info Steve. hope we can get enough members to sign up for the group discount

I am interested in both Saturday & Sunday of the weekend workshop. Anyone else out there interested? You need a minimum of 4 for the group discount.
Ira S
user 12306807
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 80
I am interested in the Saturday workshop.
A former member
Post #: 5
I am interested.
Why don't we add it as a meetup?
A former member
Post #: 3
Kenny & Steve,

I am also interested in at least one day possibly two.

Michael
A former member
Post #: 11
I was planning to go to at least one day.