addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

FAIR HILL PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP Message Board › Changing the structure of our group

Changing the structure of our group

Parsh M.
Parsh
Group Organizer
Wilmington, DE
Dear Members,

As of today, we are changing the fundamental nature of our group. In place of random meetups (basically revolving around my time), we are going to have scheduled bi-weekly meetings on Wednesday nights at my house. Each meeting will follow a formal structure and will focus on making us better photographers. The first of these bi-weekly meetings will be educational and focus on equipment and technology; while the second will concentrate on improving our creative eye.
The agenda for all of these meetings will be as follows:

• 7:00 - 8:00 Announcements; new cool products; shared experiences; portfolio reviews
  • 8:00-9:30 Educational Session
  • 9:30-10:00 Discussion and Goodbyes

We will kick off these sessions with a series of lectures culled from John Greengo’s master class ‘Fundamentals of Digital Photography’. John Greengo is known for his unique teaching style. He breaks down complicated subject matters into easily understood concepts through animated graphics. I don’t care if you are a novice or a seasoned professional, I can assure you that you will learn something from this amazing photographer and instructor.

I will setup these meetups shortly. The meetups will be scheduled from September till the end of the year.
In addition to these formal structured meetings, we will continue to have meetups where we go on photo-shoots on Saturday or Sunday morning.  If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to either call (215-327-7515) or email me (parshm@gmail.com) me directly.

Thank you

Parsh