Our group is about meeting people and enjoying life. The majority of our members are in their 40s, 50s and 60s. We welcome anyone in that age range and offer a busy and varied calendar of events covering the Fylde area. We aim to recruit local members to enable an active vibrant group.
As with most things, there's always some boring stuff..... and here it is:
• We fully respect each other, the organising team and the goodwill on which FCS is founded.
• Subscription fees are payable after attendance at your first event.
• RSVPs must be kept up-to-date.
• Payments must be made by the due date.
• Members with special requirements must contact venues/providers to ensure that their particular needs can be met.
• Members taking part in group events do so at their own risk.
What we are not:
This is not a group for people to play the singles game.. though meeting people, making new friendships and enjoying life are all encouraged.