This Meetup is for women-- professional women, female entrepreneurs, coaches, and consultants, stay-at-home moms, women in transition-- who are ready to be part of a growing community, be motivated, inspired, and supported on their journey to an extraordinary, joyful and prosperous life.
This is a community for women who may have some of the following challenges, and where you want to come to get support, learn how to overcome them to reach your full potential and create a life you deserve and enjoy. It's just that things are holding you back.
Were you, or have you been in a verbally, emotionally, psychologically or financially abusive relationship?
OR are you looking to increase your skills in dealing with relationships that not empowering you, or preventing you to be fully expressed or allowing you to show up fully in you work?
• Did you feel you are giving up a part of you? Are you compromising your leadership abilities in your career, life or business?
• Do you feel undeserving? Guilty when you do things for yourself? Or you can't even do things for yourself?
• Or that you feel like a fraud--maybe you seem powerful to the outside but inside you feel small and unsure?
• Are you afraid to speak your voice? • You know you're smart,yet you're feeling not enough, never enough, not good. •Have you lost confidence and trust in yourself?
Together, let's shift from being alone and feeling stressed to moving into being uplifted, and learning to create joy and prosperity. • To RECEIVE support—Yes! We will be your buoy! • Where you’ll make lifelong FRIENDS, or bring your lifelong friends and create new ones. • Where you can be vulnerable because you know you’ll be in a SAFE, KIND, and supportive environment.
• Who are ready to create the business and life they love and deserve,
Come share your passion and wisdom, and enjoy the congeniality of others!
Get your Free Ebook: 11 Steps to Confidently Ask for What You Want at:
This Meetup is hosted by speaker, award-winning entrepreneur, and host of Your Next Big Leap and 11 Hours to Freedom, Rosie Aiello. This is a Meetup that you’ll want to come to every week, not just once a month! (Although it’ll only be once month. ) You’ll have quality time to network, and there will be a discussion every month to inspire and motivate you to take the right action in your life or business.
Events are currently scheduled the 3rd Wednesday of every month in the Western section of Mission Valley, San Diego.