addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Fort Walton Beach WordPress Group Message Board › Meetup Presentations

Meetup Presentations

Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Post #: 9
What are you most interested in learning about at a Meetup? Is there something you're willing to teach at a Meetup?
Suzanne B.
user 191460615
Pensacola, FL
Post #: 1
Thanks for posing the question. Fort Walton Beach is a bit far for me to go with my already hectic schedule. But for now, I'm interested in understanding the members' expertise and interests in WordPress and maybe other web-type development, reading your discussions and discovering opportunities. Hope to meet with all some time.