addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Fort Walton Beach WordPress Group Message Board › How can our WordPress Meetup Group benefit you?

How can our WordPress Meetup Group benefit you?

Lisa S.
user 75797152
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi fellow WP Users,

We'd like your feedback on what our WordPress meetups should be about.  Would you like to continue with presentations?  If so, what would you be interested in?  And would you be interested in giving a presentation?

Please share your comments in this Discussion thread:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Your feedback is really important to the group, and we thank you for your help!!

If you prefer to answer in private, please PM me at lisa@getcws.com.  All suggestions and offers are welcome.

Thank you,

Lisa Smith
Co-organizer
Chrissy
FlamingoGirl
Navarre, FL
Post #: 15
I'm a little behind the curve so I personally joined this group to learn how to use WP and other media tools to connect with people, maybe start a blog, and help another group I'm a member of revitalize their website. Among other things, I'd like to learn about web design both in terms of the technical side, as well as making a website/blog appealing/interesting to a target demographic. I'm interested as much in social interaction as any presentations with this group and look forward to meeting everyone! :)