addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

FreeThinkers of Fort Worth Message Board Important Announcements › Meetup Feedback

Meetup Feedback

Chris H.
PlaidPilot
Fort Worth, TX
Greetings Freethinkers,

I'm writing to request some feedback from ALL of the members who have been active in attending the Freethinker meetups. I'd like to get an idea of what people have liked and/or disliked about the meetups that we've had for Movie Night @Victor's, the Rahr Brewery, Flying Saucer, Bardo's, or any of the other meetups that you'd like to chime in on.

All feeback will remain anonymous to anyone outside of myself if you write directly to me and I'll pass on the information to the rest of the leadership team. So please feel open to use this opportunity to help the Freethinker group continue to be the great group that it is!

~Chris H.
A former member
Post #: 2
I haven't been a member long but so far I am pleased with what the group has to offer for meetings.

Kristine
Shannon
Shannon76006
Arlington, TX
Post #: 43
Chris,

Use the poll feature under the More Menu as all feedback is totally anonymous and folks like selecting answers better than free form writing..

It's working great for us on DFW Agnostic Singles...