We welcome anyone around the world to join our group!
*****Please answer the profile questions thoroughly. We truly pay attention to your responses. One-word, blank, or vague responses will cause your request to be declined. Please add a photo and your name to your profile. Allow 1-2 business days for approval. *****
All positive and fun loving people are welcome!
Do you have a list of places you would love to visit, and wish you had people to come along with you? We're looking for people who love to travel, and enjoy elevating their experiences to create fabulous memories. We'll have a couple trips abroad on a yearly basis, and get together every month or so to enjoy weekend getaways, local festivals, and restaurants. This group is for anyone who enjoys traveling in style and sees the glass as half full. We enjoy luxury, we're foodies, we're explorers, and we love life! Relaxing in a beautiful setting with great people, excellent food, and our favorite glass of wine is our idea of time well-spent. We want to experience life in its fullness, and share those moments with others.
Remember, this group focuses on luxury. Pricing for trips will be a little higher than most that you'll see elsewhere, since we're experiencing a higher caliber of trip. Couples and singles from all walks of life are welcome. It's all about being positive and enjoying the best in life!
We have lots of local events; check out our amazing lineup! Plenty of opportunities for you to connect with like-minded people.
Some trips that are in the works (most of these are ready to book, scroll down our events page to learn more about each. Be sure to click, "See More" so that you can see the entire list, since we plan events about 18 months in advance:
-Seychelles Yacht Vacation- October 2021
-India and Maldives- April 2022
-Tulum (Annual Girls Trip)- May 2022
-Greek Islands Trip- July 2021
-Sedona- October 2022
1. We support local businesses, and keeping our word is important. To that end, we may charge a small fee to RSVP for our meal reservations, or we may ask that you pay in advance to RSVP. The fee will be nonrefundable, and is a gesture of your commitment to attend the event. Terms will be listed on each event page. Note that I do not charge a monthly membership fee.
2. Three No shows (RSVP of "Going," and not attending without notification) will have you removed from the group.
3. All our trips are coed, except for our annual girls trip.
4. This is an upbeat, positive community that I guard very carefully. If you cause any discord or disrespect, I will remove you from the group.
5. The public use of illegal substances during our events and trips is forbidden. If you are found using them during an event or trip, you will be removed from the group.
6. We have an excellent reputation that I would like to uphold. Please keep in mind that public indecency or sexual harassment will be grounds for immediate removal from the group.
7. Finding roommates for trips and forming friendships will require that you be proactive in getting to know members of the group. Attend events, chat with each other under Meetup postings and on our Facebook page. The spaces I create facilitate opportunities to bond, but you’ll need to be proactive and take the next steps.
8. There is one of me, and there are thousands of you. I’ll do my best to greet each person at our events, but your focus should be on connecting with fellow members. Veteran members, please make it a goal to speak with someone who is new to the group at each meetup. Everyone should introduce themselves to someone new each time we gather.
9. Travel agents and agencies: you are more than welcome to join us on our trips, however please do not solicit our group for business. Thank you for your understanding.
***Fabulous Travelers Elite Program***
There are many members here who travel with our group multiple times each year. I appreciate you so much, and wanted to find a way to thank you on an annual basis. To that end, I am announcing an Elite Program for those members.
Fabulous Travelers Elite Program- Updated January 27, 2020
Qualifiers- Any Fabulous Traveler who books and attends at least two trips per year, or books our Premiere trip, will be considered an Elite Member during the traveling year, as well as in the following calendar year.
*Early notification and first access to booking for all Fabulous Travelers trips released during the qualifying period.
*$50 discount on all international trips booked and deposited during the qualifying period.
*Invitation to a private top-tier getaway the following year.