addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Fair Oaks Book Club Message Board › Anne Tyler Interview

Anne Tyler Interview

A former member
Post #: 3
At our last meeting I mentioned an interview/story that I read about Anne Tyler a few years ago. I finally found it! It is from 1977! I think I read it more recently than that.
Here's a linkAnne Tyler 1977 Interview

If that doesn't work, you can paste this:
http://www.nytimes.co...­

Here's the part that stood out in my memory:
The housewife and the writer are connected by index cards. White and unlined. "Around the house," one card reads, "Cobb wears kneesocks with her housedress." There are cards scattered in almost every room of the house. And ball-point pens. The pen in the bedroom has a light on it.

See you the end of the month!
Laura