Open meeting for anyone interested to attend! Come one, come all.
We plan to start at 6:00 sharp. It's fine to join late but this meeting will be a bit earlier than usual. Thanks for your interest!
Our tentative agenda is as follows:
- Olive Oil night
- Avacado night
- Seed and Straw Pilot
- Spend it Right
Upcoming events/opportunities to get involved
Fairtrade Fortnight (May 1 - 15, approximately two weeks celebrated internationally to raise awareness and celebrate fair trade)
- Choices night on May 1st at the Annex
- May 10th Fairtrade breakfast (discovery, ethical bean, nature's path)
- May 10th afternoon event (maybe! discuss ideas)
- fairtrade raffle during the fortnight (FTV could facilitate and include some retailers... likely candidates could be choices/east end food coop/famous foods...)
After the Fortnight/into June
- Annual General Meeting and call for members to the board
- new positions and ways to get involved
- we need a secretary, social media manager, and more!
Bring your questions or ideas!