addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fairfield County Board Games Message Board › Anyone up for helping to playtest a variant on Puerto Rico that makes turn o

Anyone up for helping to playtest a variant on Puerto Rico that makes turn order not fixed?

A former member
Post #: 118

I have been doing game design, getting a game in the most recent version of Games Magazine actually (August 2012).

Well, one of my numerous projects is playing around with the pie rule in games with more than 2 players. I do eventually want to do a game based on this. But, as part of testing it, I figure it is best as a variant. What the variant does to Puerto Rico is make the turn order not fixed. In addition, players don't randomly get corn or indigo.

So, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to try this out. I am looking for people to travel and try things out. If anyone is game, please let me know.