addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Cancelling Sentry Box meetups March 12th and 15th 2012

Cancelling Sentry Box meetups March 12th and 15th 2012

Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 38
Just wanted to make sure everybody knows that I am cancelling the meetups on Monday March 12th and Thursday March 15th because I am down in Vegas for the GAMA Trade Show. Normal service will be resumed on Monday March 19th.
Greg
user 3914841
Calgary, AB
Post #: 39
I've actually decided that I'm going to take a break from running the Monday and Thursday meetups so I'm afraid they are both cancelled indefinitely.
Shane H.
user 12187315
Calgary, AB
Post #: 33
That's too bad Greg. Thanks for running them in the past!
Francois
user 12269742
Calgary, AB
Post #: 4
I would be lying if I said that I am not disappointed. The Sentry Box meetups I attended were always lots of fun, and a great way to meet others with the same passion for gaming.

A big thank you to Greg for hosting them!

Cheers,

Francois.