addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Warhammer Invasion Regional Tournament May 19th 2012

Warhammer Invasion Regional Tournament May 19th 2012

Dan
user 46407362
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
I saw some interest on this board for Warhammer Invasion so I decided to just announce both our tournament and regular group.

Every Thursday at Sentry Box we meet up after hours. If you want to come by and just meet us there, we always have decks for new people to try the game, and we are trying to grow our community.

If you already play Warhammer Invasion then why not come out to our tournament, grab some promos, and try and win some very very nice prizes? Here is the tournament info, also being held at Sentry Box on May 19th 2012:
http://wwasp.wordpres...­

Don't hesitate to ask me anything!biggrin
Dan