addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Looking for other women who like strategy games

Looking for other women who like strategy games

Sue
user 9135113
Calgary, AB
Post #: 16
Sorry to hear no one showed up! It's been crazy for me lately, with the end of term. I hope it turns around. Thanks so much for your efforts!
Jayne B.
user 24720342
Calgary, AB
Post #: 137
So is the women's game night dead in the water? I'll be coming back to Calgary in April for several months and would like to try this.

Alternatively, are there particular game groups that have attendees more balanced as to ages and genders?
Sue
user 9135113
Calgary, AB
Post #: 18
Nope, not dead at all; Nathalie has been hosting one every month. They fill up early! Here's the link for March: http://www.meetup.com...­
Nathalie (.
MelodramaBabs
Calgary, AB
Post #: 27
Alternatively, are there particular game groups that have attendees more balanced as to ages and genders?

Most of the events I have attended are a mix of both ages and gender with the scales tilting to the guy side (hence this group to try to get more interest on the girl side of things) smile

This being said I haven't seen too many events where many kids/teens are present; a couple of families attended the last general event Billy and I hosted.
Sue
user 9135113
Calgary, AB
Post #: 22
Any of you interested in some last minute gaming tonight? I have a bit of a hankering to do some gaming!