addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › DnD/Descent Campaign

DnD/Descent Campaign

Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,680
So, do we have a location or an approximate starting date/time? The third Sunday of every month, I've got another game, but that usually ends around 4-5, and it's at the Sentry Box. But I've got wheels and usually gas, so I should be able to get to wherever I need to be.

However, I live pretty much on the corner of Sarcee and Glenmore, so somewhere along either of those roads would be preferable, but not mandatory, for me.

And huzzah!! We have a group!!
Chelsey G.
user 98622872
Calgary, AB
Post #: 9
As for a start DATE, I'm still getting that from Justin, as he'll be running our sessions. I know he wants time to plan, since he didn't want to get started before having a group.

Time wise, most days will likely be starting around 6/6:30 so that every third Sunday won't be a big deal. XD This'll be an inhome session, and I think one of the other members may live close to you? So you could carpool possibly. But my knowledge of Calgary and it's layout is AWFUL, soooooooooo... Don't trust me to that. I'll send you a message with the address and we shall see if it's easy to get to?
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,682
Got it, replied. Shall we use the Meetup thread, email, or Facebook as our primary communication medium? I'd rather not have to split up messages on all 3.....
Chelsey G.
user 98622872
Calgary, AB
Post #: 10
Facebook. I have everyone else on there. And then group convo's. and things.
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,684
Cool.